About the course
The TQUK Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work Course is delivered over 6 hours. The course is suitable for anybody working in a low risk environment and want’s to learn lifesaving skills.
You must be 16 or over.
A range of subjects are covered including:
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- How to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- How to manage a casualty who is in shock
- How to assess an incident
- How to recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- How to manage a casualty with a minor injury
- How to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- How to manage a casualty with external bleeding
On-going with a selection of theory based questions and practical activities.