The TQUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF) is an introductory, knowledge based teaching qualification which can be undertaken by individuals who are not yet in a teaching role (pre-service), or are currently teaching (in-service). However, there is a minimum requirement to take part in microteaching.
Microteaching is an activity where trainee teachers prepare and deliver a short teaching and learning session to their peers and then evaluate their practice.
The qualification is suitable for individuals who:
- Are not yet in a teaching role (pre-service)
- Are in a teaching role, or who have just started a teaching role (in-service)
- Want a short qualification
- Have the potential to study at this level, which has the same level of demand as that of study for A-levels
- Want a qualification without a minimum teaching practice requirement
- May have already achieved some Learning and Development units that can be brought forward into this teaching qualification (known as QCF equivalents).
Learners must be at least 19 years of age at certification
There are no specific entry requirements and learners do not need to have teaching practice hours to achieve the
Electronic certificate that will be made available via tour Training-2Save ltd account.
Assessment is ongoing from your tutor. At the end of your course when you submit all evidence a formal assessment will take place.