Training-2Save Ltd takes complaints very seriously. This procedure relates to aspects connected to the delivery and assessment of courses. Should a Learner feel that they have been unfairly treated with regards to an act or omission on the part of the Tutor or Assessor, such as:
- Ineffective delivery by the Tutor / Trainer
- Omission in respect of the syllabus to be covered
- Inappropriate activities by the Tutor / Trainer including any behaviour which may cause concern or offence
- Irregularities in the way in which the course has been organised, delivered or assessed
The following procedure should be adopted:
- Consider discussing the matter with the Tutor / Trainer or other course staff
- If still dissatisfied, raise a formal written complaint using the attached form within 28 days from the end of the course.
- A signed copy of the complaint should be sent to info@training-2save. This should be dedicated to our Customer Service Manager.
- If as a result of the Customer Service Manager response the complainant is not satisfied, the Director of Trainig-2Save will investigate the matter further.
- If the complainant is still not satisfied, the complaint will be forwarded to the appropriate Awarding Organisation for consideration and response. In all cases it is expected that copies of all forms be supplied to Training-2Save Ltd Head Office for the attention of the Director of Training and that written responses from all parties i.e. Trainer, Internal Verifier, Training-2Save Ltd Head Office and the complainant be made within 10 working days of receipt of correspondence.